Elkol Sp. z o.o. is looking for a person for the position Designer Assistant / Design Works Coordinator Assistant – railway industry.
- Cooperation with designers;
- Preparation of collective plans, linear diagrams and schedules;
- Preparation of memorandums;
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of executed projects;
- Collection of documents in order to issue building permits, reports or decisions;
- Supervision over contacts with offices and supplementing deficiencies;
- Execution of on-site verifications at train stations, railway lines or other engineering facilities.
- University graduate of railway faculty or final year students;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCad, Bentley Power Rail Track or Civil 3D specialised software;
- Organisational skills;
- Cat. B driver’s license.
- Employment based on full time job contract;
- Attractive salarye;
- Participation in interesting projects;
- Opportunity to cooperate with experts from various industries;
- Opportunity to learn new working tools and specialised software.
If you are interested, please send an application to the e-mail address: email@example.com