INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – GDPR
by ELKOL Sp. z o.o.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As of 25 May 2018, a new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) is in force. On the basis of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, in order to ensure adequate protection of personal data, the data subject shall, in particular, be provided with information on the processing of their personal data referred to in Articles 13 and 14 (1) and (2) of the GDPR, depending on whether it was obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Due to the above, ELKOL Sp. z o.o. informs you that:
1. The Data Controller of your personal data is: ELKOL Sp. z o.o. Arki Bożka 25, 41-902 Bytom
2. The Data Controller can be contacted in writing, by mail to the address: Arki Bożka 25, 41-902 Bytom or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of the processing for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller;
4. Legitimate interests pursued by the Company consist in offering products and services to its customers, which primarily contribute to increased stability and security of economic turnover;
5. Your personal data is processed manually and automatically;
6. The data will not be made available to entities other than those authorised under the law;
7. Your data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation;
8. The Data Controller makes every effort to ensure that the personal data stored is physically, technically and organizationally protected against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws;
9. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
– request from the Data Controller access to your personal data,
– request from the Data Controller to rectify your personal data,
– request from the Data Controller to delete your personal data,
– request from the Data Controller to restrict the processing of your personal data,
– object to the processing of your personal data,
– transfer your personal data,
– file a complaint to the Management Board;
The above rights can be exercised by email at email@example.com or by written contact at: ul. Arki Bożka 25, 41-902 Bytom.