On 20.03.2018 , Elkol, as a leader of Elkol – Wichary Technologies – Prvni Signalni a.s. Consortium, signed an agreement with Torpol S.A. on implementation of design and executive works for the following task: “Design and comprehensive execution, launching, test operation and putting into operation of a track system as a part of project: Construction of new powers in coal technologies in Nowe Jaworzno Grupa TAURON Sp. z o.o. – construction of a power unit of 910 MW power for supercritical parameters in Nowe Jaworzno Grupa TAURON Sp. z o.o.” in the scope of traffic control system, electrical power engineering, telecommunication, broaching machines and railway weights.
The scope of the agreement covers development of a Basic Design, updating the Construction Design and execution of Executive Projects, the agreement also covers comprehensive execution of construction works in this scope, in particular:
- Construction of external railway traffic control devices, non-traction electrical power engineering and JE-C area telecommunication devices,
- Installation of railways traffic control devices at Dąbrowa post,
- Installation of car weights and broaching machines,
- Installation of internal railway traffic control devices of JE-C area,
- Installation of external railway traffic control devices, non-traction electrical power engineering and JE-B area telecommunication devices,
- Installation of railway crossings control devices,
- Installation of external and internal railway traffic control devices, non-traction electrical power engineering and JE-A area telecommunication devices, Sobieski post, installation of railway crossing control devices,
- Provision of dependency of entrance and exit gates in course routes,
- Installation of internal railway traffic control devices of JE-B area and preparation of the track system for regulating traffic,
- Delivery of specialised devices, instruments and tools to operate, repair and renovate devices constituting a part of the Track System,
- Preparation and provision of As-built Documentation.
Agreement implementation time: from the day of signing until 02.2020