On 02.02.2018, Elkol signed an agreement with ZUE S.A. on development of design documentation as a part of the following task: “Works on railway line no. 146 at Wyczerpy – Chorzew Siemkowice section”
The works covered by the subject of the agreement include:
- Geotechnical and geological documentation for the purpose of designing accordant with the requirements of the Main Contract, including tests schedule,
- Obtaining all necessary permits, official decisions, arrangements, opinions, technical conditions and implementations required by law,
- Coordination of design works,
- Tests of enclosed structures and tests of the overhead contact lines – in accordance with PFU requirements.
- Design documentation (concept, construction design, executive design, designer’s supervision):
– Track works including drainage and crossings + coordination,
– Development of projects of temporary and permanent traffic organisation on crossings,
– Visualisation of facilities excluding railway traffic control systems industry, telecommunications engineering and engineering facilities,
– Passenger service facilities (liquidation),
– Overhead contact line,
– Electrical power engineering (LPN and up to 1 kV),
– Enclosed structures (demolitions and renovations including installations and connections),
- Tree inventory including obtaining decision on logging permission,
- Collision removal projects,
- Designer’s supervision.
- As-built documentation of all industries (including the station’s road schematic plans, with a breakdown into maximum 3 section) excluding the railway traffic control system industry, telecommunication engineering and engineering facilities,
- Crossings metrics designs,
- Technical specifications of execution and acceptance of works.