On 31.08.2017, the Consortium of Wichary Technologies and Elkol signed a commission for implementation of the following contract: “Construction of Power Units 5 and 6 in Opole Power Plant,” as a part of which comprehensive works associated with the railway traffic control system (e.g. installation of computer dashboards and commissioning of railway traffic control and turnouts electrical heating devices) in PGE GiEK S.A. Opole Power Plant Branch have been commissioned.
As a part of implementation of the task – turnkey implementation of two power blocks 5 and 6 – the following works associated with the railways traffic control systems have been executed:
- External devices in Area I and IV,
- Level crossing cat. “A” – D1,
- Level crossing cat. “A” – W41,
- Internal devices of the railway traffic control system automatics,
- External materials – external wiring of the railway traffic control system automatics,
- External materials – Tifenbach switch indicator – facility automatics system wiring.